Fiddlesticks Build Guide
Fiddlesticks - Cookie Cutter versionwritten by Newbie1234
Table of Contents
Dread Magic Resist penetration Terrify Mid-ranged CC Drain Life leech, similar to that in WarCraft 3 Dark Wind Multi-hit Silence attack Crowstorm Area of Effect damage spell with an initial flash range and that requires pre-channeling.
Health Potion or Mana Potion
Boots of Speed -> Sorcerer's Shoes or Mercury's Treads
Mejai's Soulstealer + Elixir of Brilliance Offensive
Rod of Ages Standard
Flat Magic Penetration and Magic Resistance reduction are not the same. As of this writing, Magic Resistance reduction can go into the negatives. Flat Magic Penetration cannot. Look at the enemy item builds before getting too much flat magic penetration to not waste money.
Fiddlestick's abilities do not scale that well with Ability Power compared to other casters. It is usually recommended therefore to focus on magic resistance reduction and magic penetration first.
2 Dark Wind
6 Crow Storm
9 Drain (maxed)
11 Crow Storm
13 Terrify (maxed)
14 Dark Wind
15 Dark Wind
16 Crow Storm (maxed)
17 Dark Wind
18 Dark Wind (maxed)
- Early game Drain is very effective for keeping your health up while laning. Drain can out-dps a lot of enemies early on, know this.
- Drain is what allows Fiddlesticks to jungle easily.
- Crow Storm + Terrify + Drain is his bread and butter combo. Use flash to better position your Crow Storm.
- Dark Wind is useful for kiting and should be spammed on the perimeter late game.
- Terrify is your interrupter, so use it to stop Kat, Twitch, and Nunu Ultimates, etc.
- Do not be too aggressive with Crow Storm if you're starting off with Fiddlesticks, use it for helping your allies being chased, for surprise ganks, and when you have a clear advantage.
- Crow Storm from a bush or across a wall is the safest way to start it without being interrupted.
1 Flash (must have for extending range of Crow Storm)
2A Exhaust (useful for combo kill and early game Drain kill)
2B Cleanse (useful for survivability, my personal favorite)
2C Ghost (mix of survivability and offensive play)
Submitted by Newbie1234
Newest Guides for Fiddlesticks
Top Guides for Fiddlesticks
New Skins for Fiddlesticks
Top Skins for Fiddlesticks