Ashe Build Guide
Ashe - Greedy to money build $__$ (updated)written by KAPOBA
Table of Contents
1. At start I buying Doran's Blade (but you can save your money and buy Regrowth Pendant immediately) and Health Potion.
2. Then we need Boots of Speed. usually I trying collect 1900 gold to buy boots and items from step 3.
3. Then I buying this cheap gold-generators: Philosopher's Stone and Avarice Blade.
4. Next step - is boots uprading. If enemy's team havnt too strong mages, I get Boots of Swiftness, else - Mercury's Treads.
5. Then buying The Brutalizer, and then B. F. Sword.
Thats all. We can kill enemies now.
1. Upgrade Avarice Blade and The Brutalizer to Youmuu's Ghostblade.
2. Upgrade B. F. Sword to Infinity Edge.
3. Buy The Bloodthirster.
4. If enemy's team havnt too strong mages - buy Guardian Angel, else - Banshee's Veil.
5. Sell Philosopher's Stone and buy Phantom Dancer.
Done! We have a full build! Don't forget use your Youmuu's Ghostblade to get more speed! This item will give you armor petentration and attack speed like Last Whisper, but also he will give you +15% critical chance to make +50% critical damage from Infinity Edge and +22.32% from Greater Mark of Furor! also he will generate money in early game, so is much better! Phantom Dancer will uprase this chanse too (but only in the end of game).
Abilities + Runes + Masteries
Submitted by KAPOBA
Newest Guides for Ashe
Top Guides for Ashe
New Skins for Ashe
Top Skins for Ashe