Kennen, M.D. Prescribes a Sale
The life of a champion is challenging, grueling, and dangerous. Every day we champions face injury, trauma, disease, mental anguish, and death (again and again). When confronting so many instruments of destruction, champions are often clueless as to what, specifically, caused their everyday ailments and how to fix them. Luckily, I, Kennen M.D., am here to deftly diagnose and surgically strike against each and every affliction.
Before you think about joining the League, let these stories of suffering serve as a reminder: this battle is not for the faint-hearted. Champions suffer cruel twists of fate on and off the Field. I am putting these patients on sale, so you may hear their stories and heed their warnings.
- Bloodfury Renekton’s blinding red rage has led to rabid (literally) rumors. After diagnostic testing, it seems his rage originates from a severe toothache caused by ingesting too many minions. Take him to a dentist for 487 RP.
- Sakura Karma, devastated by the guilt of kill-stealing from her fellow champion, Warwick, is questioning her commitment to the champions’ code of honor and has fallen into a deep depression. Karma did, in fact, run over her dogma. Help her reconcile her guilt for 260 RP.
- Sailor Gangplank has been suffering severe flatulence. After a diligent dietary survey, I’ve concluded his high intake of spinach used to combat the dangers of scurvy has led to gastrointestinal distress. Perhaps you can help adjust his dietary regimen for 487 RP.
- Lulu’s dangerous in battle, but occasionally misfires and recently turned herself into a squirrel. I quickly identified her rodent-like traits and was able to help her regain her adorable form. Help Lulu with some target practice for 487 RP.
- Since Warwick’s taken this frightening form, he’s inexplicably been dreaming about chasing yordles wearing red hoods. Daily dream therapy has been helping him cope. Comfort him while he sleeps for 292 RP.
- Twisted Fate rushed into my office early one morning after staying out late following a victory on Summoner’s Rift. It was clear what caused his headache, so I gave him a Bloody Mary and a potassium drip. Let him sleep it off at your place for 292 RP.
These champions are only on sale while they’re on the mend from September 21 through September 24. Once they’ve recuperated they go back to full price.