Poppy Build Guide
Poppy, the Iron Ambassador
While other young yordles would play skip-step and make wreathes out of braided posies, Poppy was earning calluses and grease stains in her father's armor shop. Blomgrun was a well-respected armorsmith, and he named his daughter for the sprightly sounds that accompanied the sparks leaping from his ever-burning forge. He was filled with pride when she was first able to lift his trusty hammer, Whomper. One day, Blomgrun was comissioned to create a glorious helm for a Demacian general. Word of the charge was leaked to the Noxian High Command, and two of their best spies ambushed Blomgrun's caraven en route. Though Poppy escaped with the helm, she helplessly watched as her father was slain. Instead of fleeing home, she carried the helm to Demacia alone. When the Demacian general saw the grim determination behind the tears in her eyes, the general requested that the leadership of Bandle City appoint Poppy as the yordle ambassador to Demacia. Soon after, seeking to crush Noxus with her father's hammer, Poppy volunteered for the League of Legends.
Poppy may be small, but Whomper - or her will - is not.
- Health Lvl 1 p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Health 504 81 1,881
- Health Regen p/1 1.60 0.11 3.47
- Health Regen p/5 8.00 0.55 17.35
- Effective Health
- Physical Damage Health 3,574 3,574 3,574
- Magical Damage Health 2,445 2,445 2,445
- Effective Hit Points 3,010 3,010 3,010
- Attack Base p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Attck Speed (p/Sec) 0.638 3.350% 1.001
- Lvl 1 p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Physical Damage 60 3 117
- Critical Strike Chance (%) 0 0 0
- Critical Strike Damage (%) 200 0 2
- Armor 22 4 90
- Magic Resist 30 0 30
- Spell Pool Lvl 1 p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Mana 215 30 725
- Mana Regen p/1 0.83 0.05 1.68
- Mana Regen p/5 4.15 0.25 8.4
- Movement Speed 320 0 320
- Cooldown Reduction 0 0 0
- Range 125 0 125
(Passive) Valiant FighterAny damage dealt to Poppy that exceeds 10% of her current health is reduced by 50%.
(Q) Devastating Blow
- 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 sec
- 55 / 55 / 55 / 55 / 55
Poppy crushes her opponent, dealing attack damage (+(0.6 per ability power point)) plus (20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100) and 8% of her target's maximum health as magic damage. The bonus damage dealt cannot exceed (75 / 150 / 225 / 300 / 375).
(W) Paragon of Demacia
- 12 / 12 / 12 / 12 / 12 sec
- 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90
Passive: Upon being hit or attacking an enemy, Poppy's armor and damage are increased by (1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5) for 5 seconds. This effect can stack 10 times.
Active: Poppy gains max stacks of Paragon of Demacia and her movement speed is increased by (17 / 19 / 21 / 23 / 25)% for 5 seconds.
(E) Heroic Charge
- 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 sec
- 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80
Poppy charges at an enemy and carries them for a short distance. The initial impact deals (50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150) (+(0.8 per ability power point)) magic damage. If they collide with terrain, her target takes (75 / 125 / 175 / 225 / 275) (+(0.8 per ability power point)) magic damage and will be stunned for (1.5) seconds.
(R) Diplomatic Immunity
- 140 / 120 / 100 sec
- 100 / 100 / 100
For (6) seconds, Poppy is immune to any damage and abilities from enemies other than her target enemy champion.
In addition, Poppy's attacks deal (20 / 30 / 40)% increased damage to the marked target.
Your votes are needed to keep this information accurate. Help us by voting now!
Official Splash Art
Most used items
Most used Marks
Most used Glyphs
Most common Builds
- Paragon of Demacia now shows you over its icon how many stacks you have
v184.108.40.206 (14th Sep, 2011)
- Heroic Charge
- Fixed a bug where movement commands before the initial collision could prevent the second part of the spell from occurring
- Fixed a bug where Poppy would not attack the correct target after using Heroic Charge
v220.127.116.11 (22nd Jun, 2011)
- When Poppy Heroic charges a champion, she will now attempt to attack the target immediately afterward
v18.104.22.168 (28th Mar, 2011)
- Updated the shield texture on Paragon of Demacia
- Fixed several unintended interactions between Heroic Charge and spell shields. Notably, Poppy won't push herself past the target anymore.
v22.214.171.124 (14th Dec, 2010)
- Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where the particles didn't display for their full duration at ranks 2 and 3
- Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where the tooltip didn't reflect the increase in duration when ranking up
- Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where the leveling tooltip didn't reflect the increase in duration with higher ranks
v126.96.36.199 (18th Oct, 2010)
- Devastating Blow now resets autoattacks
v188.8.131.52 (08th Sep, 2010)
- Heroic Charge can no longer be cast while rooted
v184.108.40.206 (24th Aug, 2010)
- Devastating Blow now cannot be dodged
v220.127.116.11 - Season 1 (13th Jul, 2010)
- Devastating Blow mana cost reduced to 55 from 65.
- Paragon of Demacia mana cost modified to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Heroic Charge mana cost modified to 60/65/70/75/80 from 50/60/70/80/90.
v18.104.22.168 (08th Jun, 2010)
- Fixed a bug where Diplomatic Immunity would sometimes cause targets with Guardian Angel, Rebirth, or Chronoshift to not properly revive on death
- Fixed a bug where Valiant Fighter’s tooltip said it reduced damage by 30%, rather than 50%
v22.214.171.124 (27th Apr, 2010)
- Heroic Charge is no longer castable while immobilized
- Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where if a player used Cleanse while under the effects of Diplomatic Immunity, they could not target Poppy
v126.96.36.199 (02nd Feb, 2010)
- Devastating Blow Bonus Damage reduced to 20/40/60/80/100 from 20/60/100/140/180
- Heroic Charge has been made slightly more precise
- Heroic Charge now properly breaks channels
- Fixed a bug where Poppy couldn't charge while Diplomatic Immunity was active.
- Fixed a bug with Diplomatic Immunity where Poppy could kill Tryndamere through Undying Rage
- Carry-kill Poppy. How I instagib.
- How to become Poppy loca
- A Different Path for Poppy
- Poppy - A passion for the mallet (UPDATED!)
- How to 2 shot your enemy AP Poppy
- Cant Touch This - Hammer Time!
- Ultimate Hybrid Poppy Guide
- AP is serious business.
- Dominion AD/aspd/crt poppy
- [AD] Jungle Poppy - The underrated monster