Akali Build Guide
Akali, The Fist of Shadow
There exists an ancient order originating in the Ionian Isles dedicated to the preservation of balance. Order, chaos, light, darkness -- all things must exist in perfect harmony for such is the way of the universe. This order is known as the Kinkou and it employs a triumvirate of shadow warriors to uphold its causes in the world. Akali is one of these shadow warriors, entrusted with the sacred duty of Pruning the Tree � eliminating those who threaten the equilibrium of Valoran.
A prodigal martial artist, Akali began training with her mother as soon as she could make a fist. Her mother's discipline was relentless and unforgiving, but predicated on the fundamental principle: "We do that which must be done." When the Kinkou inducted her into the order at the age of fourteen, she could slice a dangling chain with a chop of her hand. There was no question � she would succeed her mother as the Fist of Shadow. She has had to do much in this role which others might find morally questionable, but to her it is in service of her mother's inviolable doctrine. She now works with her fellows Shen and Kennen to enforce the balance of Valoran. This hallowed pursuit has unsurprisingly led the triumvirate to the Fields of Justice.
"The Fist of Shadow strikes from the cover of death itself. Do not impede the balance."
- Health Lvl 1 p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Health 510 85 1,955
- Health Regen p/1 1.58 0.13 3.79
- Health Regen p/5 7.90 0.65 18.95
- Effective Health
- Physical Damage Health 3,451 3,451 3,451
- Magical Damage Health 2,981 2,981 2,981
- Effective Hit Points 3,216 3,216 3,216
- Attack Base p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Attck Speed (p/Sec) 0.694 3.100% 1.06
- Lvl 1 p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Physical Damage 56 3 111
- Critical Strike Chance (%) 0 0 0
- Critical Strike Damage (%) 200 0 2
- Armor 17 4 76.5
- Magic Resist 31 1 53
- Spell Pool Lvl 1 p/Lvl Lvl 18
- Mana 200 0 200
- Mana Regen p/1 2.00 0.47 10
- Mana Regen p/5 10.00 2.35 50
- Movement Speed 325 0 325
- Cooldown Reduction 0 0 0
- Range 125 0 125
(Passive) Twin DisciplinesDiscipline of Force: Akali's hits deal 6% bonus magic damage, increasing by 1% for every 6 Ability Power. Discipline of Might: Akali's gains 6% Spell Vamp, increasing by 1% for every 6 Bonus Attack Damage.
(Q) Mark of the Assassin
- 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 sec
- 60 / 60 / 60 / 60 / 60
Akali throws her kama at a target enemy to deal (35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115) (+(0.5 per ability power point)) magic damage and mark the target for (6) seconds.
Akali's melee attacks against a marked target will consume the mark to cause (35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115) (+(0.5 per ability power point)) magic damage and restore (20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40) Energy.
(W) Twilight Shroud
- 20 / 20 / 20 / 20 / 20 sec
- 80 / 75 / 70 / 65 / 60
Akali throws down a cover of smoke that lasts for (8) seconds. While inside the area, Akali gains (10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50) Armor and Magic Resist and becomes stealthed. Attacking or using abilities will briefly reveal her.
Enemies inside the smoke are slowed by (14 / 18 / 22 / 26 / 30)%.
(E) Crescent Slash
- 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 sec
- 60 / 55 / 50 / 45 / 40
Akali flourishes her kamas, slicing nearby enemy units for (30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130) (+(0.6 per attack damage point)) (+(0.3 per ability power point)) physical damage.
(R) Shadow Dance
- 2 / 1.5 / 1 sec
- 0 / 0 / 0
Akali moves through shadows to quickly strike her target, dealing (100 / 175 / 250) (+(0.5 per ability power point)) magic damage.
Akali stores an Essence of Shadow on kills and assists as well as every (30 / 22.5 / 15) seconds up to (3) total.
Your votes are needed to keep this information accurate. Help us by voting now!
Official Splash Art
Most used items
Most used Marks
Most used Glyphs
Most common Builds
- Base armor increased to 20 from 17
- Base health increased to 530 from 510
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Dance's recharge time wouldn't update with new ranks or cooldown reduction until reaching full ammo charges (3)
- Fixed a bug where Twilight Shroud was not applying assists properly
v22.214.171.124 (15th Nov, 2011)
Initial spell vamp gained upon obtaining 10 bonus attack damage reduced to 8% from 10%
Additional spell vamp reduced to 1% per 6 attack damage from 1% per 5 attack damage
Initial magic damage bonus upon obtaining 20 ability power reduced to 8% from 10%
- Additional magic damage bonus reduced to 1% per 6 ability power from 1% per 5 ability power
Mark of the Assassin
- Projectile base damage and proc base damage reduced to 45/70/95/120/145 from 50/75/100/125/150
v126.96.36.199 (09th Aug, 2011)
- The cooldown before Akali's next Shadow Dance charge and her current stacks are now shown in the same buff
v188.8.131.52 (08th Jul, 2011)
- If Akali uses Shadow Dance on a champion, she will attempt to attack the target upon successfully arriving
v184.108.40.206 (15th Mar, 2011)
- Adjusted Twin Disciplines to trigger at 9.5 AD and 19.5 AP to account for rounding
v220.127.116.11 (16th Feb, 2011)
- Fixed a bug where the sound of Mark of the Assassin could persist after her target died
v18.104.22.168 (01st Feb, 2011)
- Twin Disciplines no longer deals bonus damage to towers
v22.214.171.124 (01st Dec, 2010)
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Dance could sometimes deal damage even if interrupted by a knockup / knockaway
v126.96.36.199 (02nd Nov, 2010)
- The time to gain Essence of Shadow charges is now reduced by cooldown reduction effects. The time to gain the next charge does not progress while Akali is at maximum charges
v188.8.131.52 (08th Sep, 2010)
- Fixed a display error with Twin Disciplines and death recap
- Shadow Dance can no longer be cast while rooted
v184.108.40.206 (24th Aug, 2010)
- Twin Disciplines(Passive) will now gain 1% spell vamp for every 5 additional attack damage, up from 1% for every 10 additional attack damage
v220.127.116.11 - Season 1 (13th Jul, 2010)
- Shadow Dance will now gain an Essence of Shadow charge on Champion kills and assists in addition to her standard accumulation over time method.
v18.104.22.168b (29th Jun, 2010)
- Twilight Shroud now grants addition magic resist equal to the armor values.
- Twilight Shroud is now lasts for 8 seconds at all ranks
v22.214.171.124 (08th Jun, 2010)
- Fixed a bug where Mark of the Assasin would proc even if you miss or are dodged
- Fixed a bug where her Twin Passives discipline failed to count Ability Power and Damage gained through buffs, such as improved Ignite, Eye of the Storm, or Mejai's Soulstealer
- Fixed a bug where Crescent Slash was spell vamping for too much
- Twin Disciplines Spell Vamp ratio increased to 10% per 100 Damage, from 5% per 100 Damage, to compensate for the above bug fix. In total, Akali will vamp more from her single target spells and less from Crescent Slash
- Akali can no longer Shadow Dance out of disables
- Adjusted Akali's hit timing to be more accurate
v126.96.36.199 (01st Jun, 2010)
- Smoke Bomb stealth is now removed when you actually attack, rather than when you begin your attack animation
- Akali Fist of the Rape.
- Akali - The elo climber
- Akali, The Scourge
- Preseason Balance Update
- Akali Guide, by the numbers (Theorycraft)
- Akali - indepth guide
- How to Akali, You Dumb Motherfuckers.