Join us on Facebook
  • Videos
  • Skins
  • Fan Art
  • Memes/Humor
  • Wallpapers
  • LoL Splash Art

LeagueCraft News

Grab these champions and skins on sale for 50% off for a limited time: Skin Sales

Give your champions a new look with these skins: Ghost Bride Morgana 975 487 RP Crimson Elite Talon 750 375 RP Statue of Karthus 520 260 RPChampion Sales

Add these champions to your roster:

The Korean pro scene has begun the second half of the 2014 Season and remains the premier circuit for world-class LoL. To celebrate this stronghold of competitive League, we’re bringing back permanent summoner icons with the team logos for 250 RP each. Bigfile Miracle CJ Entus (Blaze, Frost) IM (#1, #2) Jin Air (Falcons, Stealth) KT (Bullets, Arrows) Najin (White Shield, Black Sword) Samsung (Blue, White) SKT T1 (K, S)

(Unfortunately, MKZ opted out of making their icon available for sale)

As before, you’re not just showing off your team allegiance with these icons – 20% of each purchase goes straight to the team, while we use the other 80% to directly support esports through prizing, streaming, events and more!

With significant improvements coming to the Team Builder experience, we’re re-inviting you to give the new queue a try. We’ve listened to the feedback throughout the live beta test and launch, and we continue to tinker with ways to improve Team Builder. Some of the changes we’ve implemented relate to matchmaking, others combat long queue times.

Hi Summoners, Welcome to patch 4.13! With the World Championships on the very near horizon, we're ramping up our efforts to promote more diversity in competitive play (boy are you going to hear this a lot).

Mystery Skins are back for a limited time so get them while they are hot!

Purchasing a Mystery Skin will unlock an unowned skin worth 520 RP or more. As with the previous rounds of Mystery Skins, you can only unlock skins for champions you own.

Greetings Summoners! Here are this week's free champions:

  Elise - The Spider Queen Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Mage Secondary Role Fighter Janna - the Storm's Fury Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Support Secondary Role Mage Katarina - the Sinister Blade Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Assassin Secondary Role Mage Lucian - the Purifier Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Marksman Malphite - Shard of the Monolith Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Tank Secondary Role Fighter Miss Fortune - the Bounty Hunter Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Marksman Orianna - the Lady of Clockwork Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Mage Secondary Role Support Ryze - the Rogue Mage Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Mage Secondary Role Fighter Sejuani - the Winter's Wrath Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Tank Secondary Role Fighter Sona - Maven of the Strings Attack Defense Ability Difficulty Primary Role Support Secondary Role Mage

Wondering how we picked this week's free champions? Read up on it HERE .

Grab these champions and skins on sale for 50% off for a limited time: Skin Sales

Give your champions a new look with these skins: Arclight Varus 975 487 RP Sandstorm Katarina 975 487 RP Hextech Singed 520 260 RPChampion Sales

Add these champions to your roster:

After countless Fiddle ganks, Mega Tibbers stuns and Malzahar Voidlings, it’s time to deactivate the Doom Bots of Doom, pull them back into the Featured Game Mode workshop, and get to tinkering! Did you fight them? Did you BEAT them? Let us know in the comments below, and leave us your epiphanies and feedback regarding both the Doom Bots of Doom and other game mode ideas you have!

We’re getting ready to yank the Doom Bots of Doom back into the Featured Game Mode workshop! If you haven’t faced off against their unique brand of chaos yet, or if you’re itching for one last duel with Mega Tibbers, head to the Fields of Justice before the end of July 27 and get busy dying!

It's the second entry in our ongoing League of Legends design values! Last time we had environment and clarity designer Richard "Nome" Liu go in-depth on why Clarity is important in League of Legends. Up this week is Riot Games' Vice President of Game Design, Tom "Zileas" Cadwell, here to talk to one of League's most central themes: the pursuit of mastery.